Are you looking for some contemporary ways to boost the bandwidth at your home? Then, start with the Linksys RE6800 Extender. This Linksys extender setup is compatible with most Wi-Fi routers and wireless modems. Furthermore, with the Linksys RE6800 Setup installation, users don’t have to alter their router settings in any way. Moreover, they can eliminate dead zones with the dual-band Linksys RE6800 WiFi range extenders setup. It provides an intelligent wireless coverage of 9,000 square feet. The simple application of the extender is to process and replicate wireless signals from your existing router or connection point to provide limitless internet coverage throughout your house or office. A Linksys RE6800 is also exceptionally easy to set up since no configuration CD is required.
Refer to this writing for detailed information on setting up the Linksys RE6800 Setup. You won’t encounter any problems using your wifi range extender if you carefully follow the below steps. Continue reading for information on how to configure a Linksys Login and Setup.
Steps To Configure Linksys RE6800 Extender:
- First, plug your RE6800 extender device into a power outlet.
- In the next step, take any wirelessly compatible device and join it to a wifi network.
- Now, launch any web browser, such as Edge, Google Chrome, or Mozilla.
- Here, enter extender.linksys.com or 192.168.1.1 in the address field of the browser.
- As a result, the Linksys RE6800 login page will appear on your screen.
- On the screen, tap on the “Get started” option.
- You can perform the rest of the Linksys RE6300 Setup from this point following the on-screen instructions.
Setting up a Linksys RE6800 Extender
There are two approaches for Linksys RE6800 setup; thus, users can opt for any one of them. Following is the first one via the WPS button, which users must adhere to care for a successful setup.
- Start by placing your RE6800 extender device close to the primary router/modem.
- Next, immediately press the WPS button available on the side panel of your extender.
- Follow the same on the modem/router.
- Next, observe when your extender’s power light turns solid green.
- The Linksys RE6800 Extender setup is successful.
Now unplug the repeater and re-plug it where your internet connection is weak.
Setup Procedure for Linksys RE6800 WiFi Range Extender
- First, insert the extender into the power outlet to configure the Linksys RE6800.
- Now join the Linksys extender setup Ext network with your laptop.
- Next, fire up the web browser on your smart device.
- Here, type extender.linksys.com in the address bar of the browser.
- You are now on the configuration page for the RE6800 Extender.
- Now, follow the on-screen directions to complete the setup procedure.
- Lastly, place your Linksys RE6800 extender setup to the desired spot once it is connected.
Linksys RE6800 Range Extender's Firmware Upgrade
Connect your Linksys RE6800 to a WiFi device to initiate the firmware update on your Linksys RE6800.
- Then open the web browser that is installed on your device.
- Now, enter the web address extender.linksys.com in the browser’s address bar.
- Use your login credentials to access the Linksys RE6800 login page.
- After that, tap the Firmware Upgrade button.
- Next, select Choose File from the menu.
- Now, choose the most recent firmware file that is on your computer.
- Finally, select “Start Upgrade” on the menu.